Monday, July 5, 2021

July 5, 2021




"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39


"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
     In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4


"See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:19


I loved today's devo because it's a reminder that the world strives to confuse and scare us.  We know that the enemy is the liar, the one who instills fear.  Let's live fearlessly and fully as Christ reveals his plans for us.

Have a super week, Friends.  Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Good morning...this really spoke to me , very compforting. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this today. I had a terrible migraine yesterday and have the lingering effects today.
    When I do not feel well, worry can creep up on me more than when I am 100%.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.