Wednesday, July 14, 2021

July 14, 2021

 





"The Lord makes firm the steps
    of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand."
Psalm 37:23-24


Today's devo is about how we approach the "path of life."  How is your journey progressing so far this week, Friends?  I need to lean on Jesus's strength today because the millennials have worn me out!  ;P

Prayer requests?


I have an important announcement:


Photo by Jonas Dücker on Unsplash


Our Jesus Calling devos are coming to an end.  We began on August 1, 2020, so we have about two more weeks until we complete the book.

Starting August 1, we will begin the Happy Today guided journal by Max Lucado.  Please read the Happy Today page located at the top of the blog for more information.  I also have a link in the sidebar.  I hope you will join us!  



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Definitely joining! Prayers for restored stamina for you. Please pray for my sister as we lay her husband to his final rest today and travel back home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thrilled, Rita. Thank-you! We will be in prayer for you and your sweet family today.

      Delete
  2. I will be joining.
    Praying for you my friend!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.