Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July 21, 2021

 



For the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel has said this,

“In returning [to Me] and rest you shall be saved,
In quietness and confident trust is your strength.”
But you were not willing...

Isaiah 30:15 (AMP)




I know that today's devo is about having confidence and trust in the Lord because we don't need to trust our own insight nor understanding, but I also wanted to share the AMP translation of the Bible since both verses for today's devo is quoted from it.

I had never really read it before reading Jesus Calling.  I ordered a small copy of it, and I do enjoy using it as a reference.  That's all....just wanted to share.

Prayer requests?  Thoughts about today's devo?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. I had never heard of the AMP bible version before this past year of Jesus is Calling. I had to look it up once before and again today to understand its intended interpretation of the bible. I also wanted to read more of this chapter of Isaiah to understand the 'not willing'. :)
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.