Wednesday, July 28, 2021

July 28, 2021

 



You have searched me, Lord,
    and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
    you, Lord, know it completely.

Search me, God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139:1-4;  23-24


Happy Wednesday, Friends! I love the AMP version of 1 John 4:18.  God did not create us with a spirit of fear, nor can fear be compatible with God's perfect love.  :D




I haven't heard from many of y'all this week.  If you don't have any prayer requests, do you have any praises?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. I have both a praise (my daughter's latest visit was perfect for baby's monitoring), and a prayer request for my sil who is having a procedure at Cleveland Clinic today! Thank you, and Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet friend. Happy Wednesday. Hoping the week is good. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.