Friday, July 9, 2021

July 9, 2021

 




"...and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."
Deuteronomy 30:20


"So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them."
Genesis 1:27





I'm praying for energy to keep up with these young adults this weekend!


I actually remember today's devo from last year.  I appreciated the imagery of "weaving webs of anxious confusion, and sticky webs of worry."   What a lovely visual for something we can do without!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend, Friends!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Anytime I see the word worry in a devotion, it speaks to me! I have a feeling you'll do just fine with the young adults. What I'd be concerned about is whether I could quiet my body and mind to relax and rest after an eventful day so I could do it again in days following. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. Hopefully a no worry weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the weekend my friend! Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.